rv poop blasters help campgrounds save money.
When RV Owners experience waste system problems they resort to trying different chemicals that eventually get dumped into your parks waste system. Many of these chemicals on the market retard the growth of the beneficial bacteria that your system needs to keep your park system running efficiently. RV Poop Blasters can solve their problem with our unique chemical-free hydro-jetting process. We use only high pressure water to clear clogged toilets, plugged tanks, and professionally clean the interior of the waste tanks to eliminate odors and clean sensors.We NEVER use chemicals. Our service eliminates the problem that the RV Owner was using harmful chemicals in their tanks to try to fix. Less chemicals in your park system makes it easier to reclaim the beneficial bacteria for the septic system environment.
We give RV Owners a fresh start with their tanks, and educate them on preventing the problems in the future.
We are a mobile service so if you have long term or seasonal RV’ers, your seasonals won’t need to transport their RV to a service center for waste system problems.
We also offer free seminars at campgrounds to educate RV Owners on how to manage their holding tanks. Subjects we cover:
- PROPER HOLDING TANK EVACUATION,
- CHEMICAL FREE ALTERNATIVES TO TANK TREATMENTS.
- Chemicals impact park septic systems and RV’ers ultimately pay for the repairs
- 3 REASONS VALVES SHOULD BE CLOSED… EVEN GREY,
- PROPER HOLDING TANK VENTING,
- DO IT YOURSELF TANK CLEANING EQUIPMENT (what works and what doesn’t).
- WHAT YOU SHOULD NEVER FLUSH, EVEN IF IT SAYS “FLUSHABLE”.